In Person and Zoom Classes for Fall 2021.
Visit the Sign Up below for dates, topic and Edmonton locations.
Current Guidelines for In Person Classes
- Double vaccination
- Masks worn inside the facility
- Assist with set up and cleaning as required
- Provide contact information at each session for contact tracing if needed
New Member Information: Getting Started
Ikebana Classes at the Edmonton Japanese Community Association: 6750 88 Street NW
Ikebana Classes at the Edmonton Jewish Seniors Centre: 10052-117 St. NW
Members from other Ikenobo Chapters or Study Groups are Welcome to Participate via Zoom, or in Person if Visiting the Edmonton Area: Supporting Members Information and Registration
All Members are welcome to participate in on-line classes:
Need help getting started with Zoom? Scroll down to the bottom of this page for a Zoom Basics video guide.
- Sign up through the on-line system for either an in person or online, via Zoom, class.
- Zoom classes and review for in person classes: The class lesson video and notes are posted in our Members section.
- In person classes: arrangements are made in class. Material is provided at the classes for $20 per class.
- Zoom classes: Order material, if needed, and prepare your arrangement in advance. Send us your pictures at least 2 days before the class, if possible. The sooner we have your pictures, the sooner we can provide feedback.
Please contact us if you have questions or to book a demonstration for an event.
Need Help Getting Started on Zoom?